Friday, November 6, 2009

Amesome Mod!

Have you decided to use CHEATS in your SIMS 3 game??? Does "Motherlode" and "Katching" mean anything to you ....... are you seeking out more things to boost your game? Do you get annoyed that you can't switch between households in your town without losing WANTS and things in your backpack? Do you do the slide bar cheat to keep your SIMS tip-top happy and want to have more then 8 people in your house because you get attached to them? And so much more!!

I have browsed forums and such and heard "Awesomemod" be mentioned more then once, people boasting about how AWESOME it is......

Is it truly that awesome?

So I have to check it out. But I can't find a link anywhere!! FINALLY I found one....... this is where you get Awesomemod ... and here is where you configure it ... be sure you follow the directions on the site (you have to remove a file) in order for it to work. It has A LOT of cool features to choose from! You can read about some of them in the manual.

I had to download it and try it out (who am I kidding? Wolf did it for me) ... and I have to say that I love it. Not only can my SIMS still get pregnant (yes I love to knock them up) after the house is full (sometimes I have 2 families living in one house, I hate to move them out because I get attached to them) ... but it automatically puts the cheat code in so all you have to do is do whatever cheaty little action you want to simplify your game. You can also switch between households without losing anything (wishes, items in the backpack) ... I know, I had to try that one out! You can also set it up so other SIMS in town progress in jobs, and skills and such ... there are just a ton of cool features I wish were "regular" options on the EA game naturally!

YAY for Awesomemod!

No comments:

Post a Comment